Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just Look At All Those Funny And Cute Birds


Think about this for a second, ok?  How often do you see birds, especially the rare ones? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you ask me - almost never. All we see are pigeons, and there are way more beautiful and across this planet! Anyway, I don't want to bother you more with talking, just look at these below!
A shy guy

Let us see what you got in there
Wow look at my foot!
And what are you staring at?
Hahah these waves are so funny!
NOW I've got ya
Watch out, I'll catch you this time!
Colors are gooood...
Hm, my beak is longer than my body, isn't it?
I'm mad at you, go to your room!
Hey man, but you promised... :(
Definitely too much coffee
Please God, stop this rain
Me, me, me, I'm hungry, me, me!
Look at that guy over there... we are so cuter.
...aaand that's how you eat a flower
Wait a minute... wait... move your beak I'm stuck!
This is a healthy fish meal, see?
Wow, I've got 2 + 1!
Has anybody asked for me?
I don't want to see you EVER! - Fine!
Alright, that's it kids, no one gets to play!
Yeah, you just flip and cacth a scorpio, like this, see?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web News