Friday, November 9, 2012

Art Cars


Mitsu_Gallant

Art – a subjective medium if there ever was one. I can’t say that I’m a great lover of art simply because I don’t understand most of it. But isn’t that why art is created? It makes you think, imagine and perhaps send your mind off in a different direction.
What I do know is that artists have been painting, drawing and creating things since the first caveman drew a stick figure in the sand. Now millions of years later these wonderful individuals have turned their creative juices towards the automobile and honk my hooter if they haven’t come up with some crazy four-wheeled creations… take a look.
Chevrolet Dually?
weirdcarparade01
1975 BMW 3.0 CSL
1975-3.0-CSLA-Calder
BMW Isetta
Aero Car by Dave Majors
It’s a Chevrolet something…
Art-Car-Sunflower
Toyota Corolla Wagon
Carolla
Fiat 500?
Chicken VW Art Car
Big Chrysler
Chyrsler
Cushman Golf Cart
gonzo_mv
It’s a bus… that’s all I got.
Graffiti_bus
Another Dodge Caravan… BITCHEN!
Iguana Art Car Side View
This is just not right…
imagescreepy-20crawley
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Kool-Aid Art Car
Studebaker
Muppet Art Car
Buick Skylark?
Plaidmobile-m
I got nothin’…
satoshi-minakawa-customized-1
This is cool, but low bridges are not his friend.
Toe Truck Art Truck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web News