The egg-shaped high-tech building will be the iconic architecture
7) Grand Lisboa (Macao)
8 ) Bahá’í House of Worship a.k.a Lotus Temple (Delhi, India) This building is a prominent attraction in Delhi and a Mother Temple of the Indian subcontinent
9) Mind House (Barcelona, Spain)
10) Mexico City. Looks like a snail shell! One couple is already living here with two small children.The open concept inside the house is dominated by smooth surfaces, spiral stairs and natural plantings that makes the inhabitants feel like they’re living inside a snail.
11) The Piano House (China)
Not only for music lovers…
12) The Crooked House (Sopot, Poland) The architecture is based on Jan Marcin Szancer (Polish artist and child books illustrator) and Per Dahlberg (Swedish painter living in Sopot) pictures and paintings.
13) The Basket Building (Ohio, United States) .
It is the strangest office building in the world. This building is a replica of the company’s famous market basket, cost $30 million. It took 2 years to build such office.
14) The National Library (Minsk, Belarus) It has not only a great and unique shape, but also an eyecatching led display that shines at night.
15) Sheep building (Tirau, Waikato, New Zealand) It is a wool shop. This building is meant to attract tourists
16) The Hole House (Texas, United States) Texas was sucked into a small wormhole, its wooden facade slowly slurped though another dimension and spit out into an alley behind the backyard.
17) Guggenheim Museum (Bilbao, Spain) This building is an innovatively designed architectural landmark that creates a seductive backdrop for the exhibition of contemporary art.
18) Gherkin Building (London, UK) It is a skyscraper in London’s main financial district, the City of London. This building has 40 floors and it’s restuarant at 165 metres high, is officially the highest in the city.